13 October 2009

yes, seriously....


This morning, I went to the printer to pick up a document I printed (duh!). I look to my left, and lo & behold, I see this ----->

It is just wrong.

It's a Christmas tree. A Christmas tree up in mid-October. Can't we at least get through Halloween (and preferrably Thanksgiving) first?

There are scarecrow-type ornaments adorning it. Who the hell puts scarecrows on a Christmas tree? The tree-topper is an orange bear. I have no problem with a bear in general, but apparently it's been a naughty bear because it's been hung with a noose around its neck.

And the scary snowman in the front of the tree. Emphasis on "snow". Why? The snow will be here soon enough without this encouragement.

I suspect I will have to endure a "Thanksgiving" tree as well, complete with a turkey as the tree-topper.





No comments:

Post a Comment