05 November 2009

27 never looked so icky...


The baseball season is now officially over (for a few months anyway, as the 2010 season begins in April) so I guess it's time to review my World Series prediction:

The Good:
The Yankees did go to the fall classic. That was to be expected, not because I like the Yankees by any means, but because they were the best team in the AL (oh, and I called it)
It only took six games to declare a winner.

The Bad:
The Phillies went instead of the Dodgers. This is only bad prediction-wise; I actually preferred the Phils out of all the NL teams and was pulling for a repeat.

The Ugly:
The Yankees win their 27th title, thus proving money can indeed buy a World Series championship. And we get the (dis)pleasure of hearing about it for a whole year.


No comments:

Post a Comment