12 November 2009

billy's got talent


Well, actually there's no one named Billy; rather Ben, Ian, John and Aaron. But don't let that fool you...

Billy Talent indeed has talent. They're one of the best bands of the millenium that you've likely never heard of (somehow this Toronto-based band can't break in stateside) and thus, one of the best bands you're not listening to.


I saw these guys at the Metro in Chicago in mid-September. It easily was the one of the most high-energy shows I've seen...and one of my top five concerts ever (and as a DJ in college, I've seen a lot of live shows).

So, check out their website and give a listen. You won't be disappointed...

And as an added bonus, check out the video for "Devil In A Midnight Mass" - it's probably my favorite BT song and the bass line is bad ass...

No comments:

Post a Comment