19 March 2010

cayenne(s)

Driving home from work yesterday, I saw a Porsche Cayenne on the road - a sight that is rare is these parts (or any parts for that matter). This is Porsche's foray into the SUV market. Critics say that while this SUV indeed handles like a Porsche, the acceleration is weak and there's limited cargo space. It is also not as capable for off-roading.

When I got home, I was greeted Cayenne the AmStaff terrier - a sight that always puts a smile on my face. This is my first foray into dog ownership. Friends agree that Cayenne indeed has the exuberance of a terrier, his acceleration is full-force and he takes up a lot of couch space. However, he is game for off-roading (read: hiking) and is one of the sweetest dogs ever.

I think I have the better Cayenne model.


No comments:

Post a Comment