27 June 2011

i'm not ignoring you, i swear

I'm beginning to feel like I am neglecting this blog.  

Truth is, I usually blog when something royally pisses me off (i.e. Wisconsin's dipshit governor - whom I just flick off whenever I hear or see him on various media) or when I'm trying to work out a problem/issue.  I guess it's a good thing that I'm lacking things to write about.  And quite frankly, I'd rather deal with an absence of a blog entry than the apparent alternative.  

(Note: for those of you who are shocked that I have nothing much to say - believe me, it's throwing me for a loop too.)

As a result, I've channeled that energy into work (as in MJ Care, SE Wisconsin Arts Guild and rjl creative), researching the latest design and social media trends and reading for fun (ok, I consider reading about sociology and social constructs fun...the sociology major rears its ugly head) - whilst attempting to maintain some semblance of an exercise routine and social life.  I probably should get back into painting and/or drawing at some point, but since the weather is nice those might be relegated to fall/winter pursuits.

Oh, I've also been playing with my new iPhone.  I could also ramble on about how much I love it, but that would probably bore you to death....

No comments:

Post a Comment