28 July 2009

M to the D


I have officially (meaning not including my days at Marquette) lived in Wisconsin for over a decade, yet I continue to maintain Maryland plates on my vehicle. Apparently, I harbor some sentimental attachment to my home state.

However, on my way to work this morning I realized that I was not alone. At exit 308C (the US 41 north exit by Miller Park), there it was.

Another Maryland license plate in all its glory.

Not a common occurance in these parts, especially during the morning rush. Thus, I was compelled to take a picture (note: I usually don't take pictures while operating a motor vehicle). I don't care why they were buzzing along I-94 at 7:24 am; the point is there are more Marylanders in Wisconsin.

Perhaps this means that someone else in Wisco says "coke" the same way I do....



No comments:

Post a Comment