03 January 2011

"to the cloud"

For those of you who are not aware, Windows 7 has supposedly created an "easy Photoshop type application" as part of the "Cloud" platform - although the terms "easy" and "Photoshop" usually don't go together for the novice or unexperienced user. As a result, the phrase "to the cloud" was born - as evidenced by the commercial below:


I found this commercial humorous to begin with. However, after seeing the attempts at a Loss family photo this Christmas, "to the cloud" takes on a whole new meaning and is now personal (see below). My apologies to my sister-in-law Kelly - we really didn't give you a lot to work with (and trust me, I know you only shared the "good" ones).



Now that I view these photos, I don't even think "the cloud" could help us....

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment